We collect and store personal information provided by You from time to time on the Platform. We only collect and use such information from you that we consider necessary for achieving a seamless, efficient and safe experience, customized to your needs including:
- To enable the provision of services opted for by you;
- To send the latest newsletters to you; and
- To comply with applicable laws, rules and regulations
Where any service requested by you involves a third party, such information as is reasonably necessary to carry out your service request, such information may be shared with the respective third party.
To the extent possible, we provide you the option of not divulging any specific information that you wish for us not to collect, store or use. You may also choose not to use a particular service or feature on the Website, and opt out of any non-essential communications from the Website.
You understand that transacting over the Internet has inherent risks which can only be avoided by You following security practices Yourself such as ensuring that Your e-mail address and profile information is confidential. Any information sent to Us by Your e-mail address which has not been sent by You should be notified to our customer care team at the earliest.
To ensure better protection of Your privacy, We provide this notice explaining Our information collection and disclosure policies, and the choices You make about the way Your information is collected and used. If you have even the slightest hesitation about our Terms or this Policy, please don’t use the Platform until you are absolutely certain.
ALL HEADINGS USED HEREIN ARE ONLY FOR THE PURPOSE OF ARRANGING THE VARIOUS PROVISIONS OF THE AGREEMENT AND SHALL NOT BE USED TO INTERPRET THE PROVISIONS.
(a) “We”, “Our”, and “Us” shall mean and refer to the Company, Poshmiles Online Solution Private Limited.
(b) “You”, “Your”, “Yourself” and “User” shall mean and refer to natural and legal individuals who use the Website.
(c) “Personal Information” shall mean and refer to any personally identifiable information that We may collect from You. For removal of any doubts, please refer to Clause 2.
(d) “Third Parties” refer to any anylegal person, website, from the User and the creator of thisWebsite.
2. INFORMATION COLLECTED
We are committed to respecting Your online privacy. We further recognize Your need for appropriate protection and management of any Personal Information You share with us. We may collect the following information:
(a) Information directly obtained from you:
- Our Website gives you an option of giving us contact information (like name, address, e-mail and telephone number) for the purposes of creating a profile on Our Website.
- We also may request for other information such as but not limited to Identification proofs, Bank Details, Financial information, Passport information and other such sensitive information.
- Any project data, communication between you and the Platform, along with services requested or queries and posts on our Website are also included in this.
- Certain information, such as your name, e-mail addresses, is collected in order to, among other things; verify your identity, use as account numbers in our record system and to provide information for the leads generated.
(b) Information collected indirectly:
- Certain information about you is collected automatically when you visit our website. This includes your IP address, device ID, browser type and operating system, your immediate Internet history, date and times accessed, information collected through cookies (more information on this below), etc.
- We may also obtain information relating to you from third party sources such as social networking websites (if you choose to link your social network account with the Platform), databases, online marketing firms, etc. We collect only basic information such as name, e-mail address, contact number, location etc.
- This information includes your username and other information on those sites, demographic data like age, gender and other interests; viewing data and advertisement interaction, content, information about your correspondents, and the destination/origin of communications between you and any other person using our website or products. These include (but not limited to) email communications, blogs, chat room communications, discussion board communications, instant message communications, and experts forum communications
Please note that We do not have complete control over any information You choose to share with other Users through the Platform and cannot guarantee that such information will be protected.
3. EXTERNAL LINKS ON THE WEBSITE
The Platform may include advertisements hyperlinks to other websites, applications, content or resources. We have no control over such external links present in the Website, which are provided by persons or companies other than Us.
You acknowledge and agree that We are not responsible for any collection or disclosure of your Personal Information by any external websites, applications, ,organizations or persons, nor do We endorse any advertising, products or other material on or available from such external websites or resources.
4. OUR USE OF YOUR INFORMATION
The information provided by You at the time of registration shall be used to contact You when necessary. For more details about the nature of such communications, please refer to our Terms of Service. Further, Your personal data and Sensitive Personal data may be collected and stored by Us for internal record, referral programs, promotional messages, advertising and marketing.
We use your IP address to help diagnose problems with our server, and to administer our Platform. Your IP address is also used to help identify you and to gather broad demographic information. Finally, we may use your IP address to help protect our partners and ourselves from fraud. We will continue to enhance our security procedures as new technology becomes available.
We may also use data collected about You for the purpose of improving Our services or Platform, to collect statistical information, to provide offers or for the purpose of surveys for potential services.
Through first party and Third Party cookies, Third Parties may collect information about you while you are visiting Poshmiles-hosted webpages and other websites and applications. They may use this data to show you advertisements on Poshmiles-hosted webpages and across the Internet based on your prior visits to these sites. We do not collect this information or control the content of the advertisements that you will see.
Your information is regarded as confidential and therefore shall not be divulged to any third party, unless if legally required to do so to the appropriate authorities, or if necessary to ensure Users may fully avail of the services of the Website.
7. DISCLOSURE OF YOUR INFORMATION TO THIRD PARTIES
- The Company has implemented reasonable security mechanisms to protect the User’s Data that is maintained on our servers hosted on a cloud platform encrypted using SSL, from loss, misuse and unauthorized access, disclosure, alteration and destruction. The Company shall not be held liable for any kind of hacking of the User’s Data.
- The Company shares certain basic information with other third parties, aimed at enhancing our product usefulness. Although we use industry standard practices to protect your privacy, we do not promise, and you should not expect, that your personally identifiable information or private communications would always remain private.
- Your profile information with your profile picture and location, media content and any other content generated by You, which is uploaded or posted by You on the Platform will be available on public platforms.
- Once You submit a query, Your full name and part of Your address will be disclosed to the Service Provider. When Your Booking is confirmed Your details will be made available to Service Provider.
- When you avail a service on the Platform, We will request for your review and if you choose to provide the review, it may be available publicly on the Platform, even after You terminate your Usage of the Platform.
- To third pary entities: We may choose to engage third party entities to provide services to us like risk assessment and fraud prevention, to facilitate payments and reimbursements. We may provide your personal information.
- Other Corporate Entities: We share much of our data, including Your Personal Information, with Our parent and/ or subsidiaries that are committed to serving Your needs through use of our services, throughout the world. Such data shall be shared for the sole purpose of enhancing Your experience of using the services offered. To the extent that these entities have access to your information, they shall treat it at least as protectively as they treat information they obtain from their other members. It is possible that We and/or its subsidiaries, or any combination of such, could merge with or be acquired by another business entity. Should such a combination occur, you should expect that we would share some or all of your information in booking to continue to provide the service. You shall receive notice of such event (to the extent it occurs).
- Law and Order: We cooperate with law enforcement inquiries, as well as other third parties to enforce laws, such as: intellectual property rights, fraud and other rights. We can, and You so authorise Us, disclose Your Personal Information to law enforcement and other government officials as We, in Our sole discretion, believe necessary or appropriate, in connection with an investigation of fraud, intellectual property infringements, or other activity that is illegal or may expose Us/ Us or You to any legal liability.
- Any information that you make publically available on the site may be potentially viewed by any party, and by posting such material it is deemed that you consent to share such information with such parties.
8. ACCESSING, REVIEWING AND CHANGING YOUR PROFILE
Following registration, You can review and change the information You submitted at the stage of registration. An option for facilitating such change hall be present on the Your account section of theWebsite and such change can be facilitated by emailing us firstname.lastname@example.org. If You change any information, We may keep track of Your old information.
If you believe that any information we are holding on you is incorrect or incomplete,or to remove Your profile so that others cannot view it, please write to or email us as soon as possible, at email@example.com. We shall promptly correct any information found to be incorrect.
We shall retain in Our files, information You have requested to remove for certain circumstances, such as to resolve disputes, troubleshoot problems and enforce Our terms and conditions. Further, such prior information is never completely removed from Our databases due to technical and legal constraints, including stored ‘back up’ systems. Therefore, You should not expect that all of Your personally identifiable information shall be completely removed from our databases in response to Your requests.
We treat data as an asset that must be protected against loss and unauthorised access. We employ many different security techniques to protect such data from unauthorised access by members inside and outside the Company. We follow generally accepted industry standards to protect the Personal Information submitted to Us and information that we have accessed. However, “perfect security” does not exist on the Internet. You therefore agree that any security breaches beyond the control of Our standard security procedures are at Your sole risk and discretion.
You agree and undertake to indemnify us in any suit or dispute by any Third Party arising out of disclosure of Personal Information by You to Third Parties either through Our Website or otherwise and Your use and access of websites, and resources of Third Parties. We assume no liability for any actions of Third Parties with regard to Your Personal Information, which You may have disclosed to such Third Parties.
14. QUESTIONS AND SUGGESTIONS